What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your device when you visit a website or use an online service. They are used to remember your preferences and to track your interactions with the website or service. There are different types of cookies, including:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the website or service that you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by a third party, such as an advertiser or analytics provider.
You have several options for managing cookies on your device:
- Browser settings: Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. You can typically set your browser to block or delete cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being set.
- Opt-out tools: Some third-party service providers offer opt-out tools that allow you to manage the cookies that they set.
- Do Not Track: Some web browsers have a "Do Not Track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. However, not all websites and services honor the Do Not Track signal.
Please note that if you block or delete cookies, certain features of our Services may not work properly or may be unavailable to you.